Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Get The Look

By: Ambrea Curry
So I dont think im the only one but I loooooveee Tae Heckard she’s so gorg!! I came across this photo of her and I thought her make up was bomb, so I decided to recreate the look. Below you will find the product info. and products I used to recreate this sultry eye look. Tell me what you think!




                                     



**Face**
1. Ruby Kisses 3D Face Creator Level09 (concealer)
($4.99-local beauty supply stores, CVS, Walgreens)
2. M.A.C Studio Fix (C6/NC 43)
($27- M.A.C, Macys, Nordstroms)


3. CoverGirl Trublend Minerals Bronzer (golden sunrise)
($7.99- CVS, Walgreens, Walmart)


**Eyes**
1. Ruby Kisses Auto Eye Liner (Black) Used to Outlined the eye
($1.99- local beauty supply stores, CVS)
2. Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow (Don’t Steal My Thunder) Used to fill in the eye
($3.99- local beauty supply stores, CVS, Walgreens)


3.L’oréal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara (Blackest Black)

**Lips**
1. Kiss Maxi Shine Lipstick (almond)
($2.99- local beauty supply stores, CVS, Walgreens)
2. M.A.C  lipglass (C-thru)
($14.00- M.A.C, Macys, Nordstroms)

1 comment:

  1. I think it is gorg on you child, you really created the look to a T. Gone!! Is it a special tutorial on how you achieved the look?

    ReplyDelete