Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Winter Essentials ~ Illustrious Liz

We've made it halfway through winter 2015 and THANK GOD!!  It has been a mild winter here in Michigan so far HOWEVER, we still have about 7 more weeks to go and I have my fingers crossed that the weather will continue to be above average.  Last year it felt like winter lasted forever and my winter essentials consisted of a turtleneck, leggings, long sweater, and snow boots. Here are my Winter Essentials for this year:

Shea Butter to moisturize my skin 
Petroleum Jelly- for my lips and skin

Pom Pom Hat- to keep my head & ears warm

Fingerless Mittens- to keep my hands warm, but keep my fingers free for my phone

Black Turtleneck- to wear alone with a bottom or to layer with

Sweaters- I love to simply throw on unique, chunky sweaters and go

Statement Necklace- looks great with blouses, dresses, and sweaters

Tights- I wear black tights just about everyday 

Boots-  these boots are perfect because they have a little heel and they fit my calves.

What are your Winter Essentials?



Liz
Twitter: @illustriousliz 
"Adding Sparkle to the World one Accessory at a Time"

2 comments:

  1. My winter essentials are:
    A great coat
    chunky scarf, hat and mittens
    Faux fur vest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess! Those are definitely essentials especially for this bitter cold weather we are having... thanks for your response, love your blog btw!

      -xoxo

      Delete