Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Life Hacks

By: Ayana Bryant-Weekes

One insanely boring night while away at school, I signed up for a website called StumbleUpon.com. Basically, you ‘stumble’ throught the internet landing on different websites based on your interests with a click of the ‘stumble’ button. Well, I got bored again and decided to do a little stumbling for old times sake. This time, I stumbled into 1000LifeHacks.com and found some pretty cool life tips. Obviously I couldn’t post all 1000 (the fact that I actually went through all 1000 is an embarassingly accurate measurement of how bored I was), but here are 18 life hacks I thought you guys would enjoy. Let me know if you’ve already tried some and if you plan to try any, I want to know how they turned out!






(This I have to see) 











(I'm definitely trying this!)









No comments:

Post a Comment