Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year's Eve '14


It's December 31, 2014!!!!!!

We have met the very last day of this year! That means that 2015 is staring us in the face. This is the time we all in some way reflect on what this year has brought us; laughter, heartbreaks, memories, joy and pain, new discoveries and so much more. But whether your experience of 2014 was of trial or triumph, this moment  lifts the weight of all your doubts and fears of this year and propels you to the next. 

Of course I've also been playing the year over in my head wondering what next year will bring and I n the spirit of reflection and preparation, I've adapted this 2015 New Year's Resolution:

I'll only be successful in my endeavors with the help of God. That begins with understanding life at His perspective. 
If you have a New Year's Resolution, my prayer is that you prosper at every venture, achieve every goal, and maintain good habits. I pray that once you start to see the results of your hard work you don't forget who put you on.


Share your 2015 New Year's Resolutions with The A Team! Let's reach our goals  together! Post your New Year's Resolutions on
Twitter: @Theateamtalksho
Instagram: theateamtalkshow 

Post a pic of your resolution with the hashtag #ATeamNewYear! GO!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment