Wednesday, July 22, 2015

How Ambrea Styles: A Sunday Summer Look

Hello Guys! I know its been a while since I've done a post but I'm back!! For this post I wanted to let you guys in on my personal style. I've always received compliments on my sense of style so I figured why not incorporate more style pieces into our blog. Below are pictures and deets of an outfit from this past weekend. I just may start a "How Ambrea Styles" segment so tell me what you think and what you would like to see.


So this look was a very simple but cute look, I was actually on my way to church. When shopping, with each piece I pick up I ask myself  "Is this cute, comfortable AND practical for the weather?" and this looks definitely met the criteria for being cute, comfy and practical for Michigan's mid 80 degree weather. 

Black & White Checker Clutch

Where: Target
Price. $16.99

I seen this cute thing and I HAD to have it.
For some reason anything black and white
with stripes stick out to me and it was a great price!





Green Pleated Semi-Maxi

Where: Don't shoot me but I have
a really bad habit of letting pieces sit in my
closet and wearing them years later. I've only
worn it twice LOL.. am I the only one?
Anywho.. this skirt is perfect for hot
weather because its light and the material (mesh) is
really breathable and also has a built in slip.
You can find skirts like this at stores like, Target, Forever 21 or  HERE






OGAMBLE By Olsenboyle

Where: JC Penny (Believe it or not)
Retail Price: $44.99

I paid half price because I caught 
them on sale!
I love an open toe and chunky heel because it
provides comfort but is still very sexy. 
Sometimes a chunky heel is the way to 
go instead of flats that could break the look. 
If you're not the heel type you
 can swap out the heels for some
cute jeweled sandals. 

Kenneth Cole Floral Lace Blouse
Where: Lord & Taylor
Retail Price: $39.99 

I GOT IT ON SALE FOR LIKE $15!!!
Who doesn't love a great sale! 
Imagine this look with just a 
regular black blouse, it may be a little boring right? Lace automatically adds 
sexiness to any outfit if worn right. It adds the right amount of sexy yet keeps the look classy. Underneath my top I wore a regular black tank. 






My hair was pulled back in a bun because it was so hot and plus I love buns :). Also the cutest studs from Marshals (My favorite store ever LOL)  for only $19.99 and Candy Yum Yum Matte Lipstick by MAC.

And that completes my look! I really hope you guys enjoyed this and again, tell
me what you think and what you would like to see if I were to continue the 'How Ambrea Styles" Segment! 
Follow me on IG: ambrea_c


XOXO 








No comments:

Post a Comment