Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Revamp Your Reading List!!

By: Ayana Bryant-Weekes

I remember reading being something I always loved to do as a little girl - the old bookshelves full of little girl books and pre-teen paperbacks pretty much confirms that memory. There are some people who get bored and fall asleep before they even read the title and author but I never had a problem picking up a book and getting lost in its pages. 

As I got older, my love for reading was overshadowed by a number of things, but I always kept a list of titles I wanted to get back to and read once I got some extra time. I loved  suggestions for a good read and adding them to my list and even though I've fallen way off when it comes to my own "Before I get old" reading list, I encourage everyone who doesn't have a reading list to research some titles and authors and jot down a few that seem interesting to you. 

In case you need help getting started, I came across Relevant Magazine's list of books to read by 25(ish) and thanks to them my reading list has been lengthened lol. Browse these titles and  share your favorites! 



No comments:

Post a Comment